Tuesday, February 07, 2006

MailWasher

Q: What, exactly, have you been doing lately?
A: Well, I went to a really good funk party. That wiped me out for a couple of days.

Q: Is that it?
A: No. I also downloaded a pretty cool piece of software, installed it, and wrote a review of it.

Q: God help us everyone. You wrote another one of those interminably long things about some computer fiddling that you do that no one cares about?
A: Of course. Although, in my own defense, there's a kind of executive summary thing at the top.

Q: (*sigh*) I suppose you now want to give us all a link . . .
A: (interrupting) You bet! Here it is: read my review of MailWasher Free 5.1!

Q: (unintelligible)
A: Why, certainly! I would love some feedback, proofreading, what have you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is actually pretty interesting. I say that with some surprise, because the idea of reading a software review is sort of on par with having to listen to George Bush's SOTU speech.

Just goes to show, as the New Yorker Magazine has been doing for years, anything is interesting if written about well.

But, I saw 2 typos. Now, can Brendan catch them before the rest of you can?

bjkeefe said...

Okay . . . I found "verson" which should have been version . . .

Still looking for the second.

Got your .doc file. Thanks, Clare.

ShareThis