Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Watch This!

There's a short clip from a recent Daily Show posted on Salon.

As the Salon people said:

Another clip to file under "Thank the Sweet Lord Jesus For Jon Stewart": In the first minute of last night's "The Daily Show," Stewart managed to sum up these crazy, mixed up times in such a breathtakingly concise and devastating manner, it left us laughing until we cried.

Sigh. When is a la carte cable going to be offered? I crave me some JS.


[Update 2006-07-13 08:03 EDT] It occurred to me that the clip posted on Salon doubtless resides on YouTube, so I went there to find the URL, as a courtesy to those of you who mystifyingly have not yet signed up for Salon. I didn't find it, exactly; a quick search on "Jon Stewart" at YouTube reveals lots of tempting-looking results. Time sink, but what a nice sink! Have fun.

No comments:

ShareThis