Sunday, March 25, 2007

Soup Ream!

Q: How do a liquid diet and 500 pieces of paper relate to anything topical?
A: Not my job!

You'll have to excuse me. I just having finished today's NYT crossword puzzle.

To clarify: this week's Wait Wait … Don't Tell Me! has Soup Ream Court Justice Stephen Breyer on to play "Not My Job."

I'm not going to say he killed, but when you've got Paula Poundstone asking you questions, it's probably just best to play the straight man. And he did get off a couple of good lines.

Listen to that segment, or the whole show, by visiting this page.

(P.S. If you want to hear a "Not My Job" guest who did kill, check out the Aug 2005 show featuring Barack Obama.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He told a great story that totally took the piss out of Justice Scalia while seeming to poke fun at himself. That's pretty good.

ShareThis