Monday, January 07, 2008

A Moving Post

The Artist Formerly Known As Shit has relocated and is in the process of selecting a new moniker. I have updated my blogroll, and you should change your bookmarks and feed reader settings, to reflect the exciting news:

Shit Sandwich is now Very Poor!


All of the old Shit existing fine content seems to have been ported from the old site to the new, including the comments. I bow down to Technical Monkey.

I cannot tell you how happy I am to be able to put to rest the act of referring to a friend as Shit.

2 comments:

bjkeefe said...

A note to kidneystones:

This doesn't do much to address your earlier worries about proximity. Sorry about that.

Anonymous said...

Cheers for passing on the news, Bren - all suggestions for a witty / slightly-derogatory-but-not-as-much -as-"Shit" new moniker much appreciated.

ShareThis