Thursday, January 17, 2008

This Week's Poll: Voting for a Breath of Fresh Air

You might have seen this one coming, based on some of my recent rants. Your chance to play managing editor of the NYT is now available, over there in the sidebar.

NB: Unlike previous polls, you may make more than one choice this time.

Poll closes 24 Jan 2008 at 11:52 AM EST.

The results from the last poll show a tie between apathy and irrational exhuberance:

Q: How do you anticipate the New Year?

1. Same shit, different year. (30%)

1. Optimistic without qualification! (30%)

3. I'm sure it'll be fine once I stop writing 2007 on my checks. (15%)

4. Further down the spiral. (7%)

4. Gotta be better. Can't get any worse, right? (7%)

4. Could be better. Ask me when my hangover goes away. (7%)

Thanks for voting!

Hate the restrictions of multiple-choice questions? Please feel free to expand upon your vote in the Comments.

No comments:

ShareThis