Thursday, February 07, 2008

Still More Security News: Firefox 2.0.0.12 and MS Heads-Up

Firefox just offered me the latest patch, which I accepted. Quick and painless. If you don't get the same offer, try pulling down the Help menu and clicking "Check for Updates." Bug details here, if you want them.

What's that? Still haven't gotten Firefox? Go here now.

Also, word 'round the campfire is that this coming Patch Tuesday will be a big one. If you don't have Windows Update turned on, remember to check in manually.

Or the terrorists win.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Done - again. And passed along the info to my son.
You have become my computer guru.

bjkeefe said...

Thanks for acknowledging, Beth. I do, obviously, feel it's important to share the news about computer security, and it's nice to know that someone appreciates the effort.

ShareThis