Saturday, January 03, 2009

Good Taste Noted

I see that the sidebar for the blog athousandruts now features the Wingnuttia Search widget.

Since I don't see a way to contact the blog's owner, I'll have to hope he is as prone to egosurfing as I am and comes across this message: Thanks, Sparky! May it serve you well. Feedback more than welcome.

__________


For those of you wondering what I'm talking about, here's the short version. Wingnuttia Search is a utility, built using Google Custom Search, that does a Google search restricted to a specified list of sites that represent the unhinged Right. There are 62 sites on the list at the moment. Nominations for additions are welcome.

You can use it through the widget near the top of my sidebar (or athousandrut's sidebar). You can also use it by visiting the home page for Wingnuttia Search. You can bookmark that site, post a link to it on your own blogroll as JABbering Stooge has, and/or grab a copy of the widget from that page for embedding on your own site, if you like.

More details, including the full list of sites searched, are available on the original announcement post. If you want to be notified of changes, you can subscribe to that post's comment feed by clicking the link at the bottom of that page (or by clicking here). I usually note changes on my Twitter feed, as well.

1 comment:

sparky said...

danke.
also, i am enjoying gmail's new CADIE uhm feature today....

ShareThis