Monday, March 16, 2009

Meanwhile, Back in Wingnuttia ...

Roy Edroso's latest wrap-up of right-bloggery is now available. Hot-button topics covered include the hilariously pathetic "Going Galt" non-movement and weak attempts to respond to the righteous ass-kicking delivered by Jon Stewart to Shouty Boy Cramer (cf.)

Roy also covers something I wasn't aware of: Meghan McCain's recent diss of Ann Coulter has caused blowback, and it's not just the perpetual Malkin who's outraged. I gotta say, even for wingnuts, the bad taste on display is hard to believe.

Bring popcorn.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks (again) for the link to Roy's VV piece. It's one of my favorite periodic reads, and I NEVER see it linked anywhere except from your blog.

bjkeefe said...

Glad you liked it.

I do occasionally see links to Roy's work on VV, but I know what you mean -- there should be way more.

ShareThis