Friday, November 20, 2009

Someone Please Explain the Concept of Double Entendre to This Poor Wingnut

Above: Utah State Senator Chris Buttars (R)
confronts the homosexual agenda


Think Progress, via Jim Newell (video here):

BUTTARS: I meet with the gays here and there. They were in my house two weeks ago. I don’t mind gays. But I don’t want ‘em stuffing it down my throat all the time. Certainly not in my kid’s face.

[...]

In the past, Buttars has said that gay men and women are “the greatest threat to America going down.”

Above: Utah State Senator Chris Buttars (R)
"meets with the gays here and there"


(pic. sources: 1 | 2)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I can't get over "Buttars".

(cue instantrimshot.com)

bjkeefe said...

Yeah, that's just too perfect, isn't it?

ShareThis