Saturday, November 19, 2011

Yawn. Could Facebook be any more tame?

Who the fuck is Taylor Swift, who the hell cares who she is, and more to the point …

Screenshot: Facebook ad promising 'Taylor Swift Nude Scandal'

... is it even possible to have a "nude" "scandal" in these United States anymore? I mean, Jesus Christ, we went from Paris Hilton to Carrie Prejean in 0.5 of a decade, people. Come on.

[Added] Oh, it gets lamer. Guess where those ad-click-whores got their picture from. Uh-huh.

[Afterthought] Not sure why I'm wasting time making jokes about this when I should be bowing down to Aliaa Magda Elmahdy, who's got the balls to create a real scandal.

(Summary story here, just in case. I apologize for linking to something so uptight, but it was conveniently in my browser history, and I'm sure 99% of you have already heard about this.)

No comments:

ShareThis