Sunday, October 25, 2009

I dunno, Frank Rich ...

... but if it's okay with you, I'm going to continue to "luxuriate in a warm bath of moral superiority" for not having watched a second of the Balloon Boy coverage, much less tried to make it the hook for anything I've written since.

That aside, please pass along my congrats to Mo D for reaching number one on the "Most Emailed" list, although I have to say I don't even have a bluff answer for why a piece bemoaning the plight of nuns in the Catholic Church struck that many people as worth forwarding. Righteous? I guess. Something we've not heard about a million times already? Not even close.

I guess this is what Burke meant by "New York fresh" -- a bagel that breaks your tooth. (No, not that guy conservatives are always claiming to have read, the other one. This is more of a Vachss day, if you catch my drift.)

No comments:

ShareThis