Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Oh, okay. That's fine, then.

The news from one of Rupert Murdoch's organs:

"Whatever you have thought of me in the past, I can tell you right now that I am one of your greatest friends and I mean for us to work together," he said in a live interview with Telemundo's Maria Celeste. "I hope that will begin with Maria and me and Telemundo and other media organizations and others in this national debate that we should turn into a solution rather than a continuing debate and factional contest."

Yes, that is Lou Dobbs, your new Republican candidate for president (he thinks), who also said his image as "the No. 1 enemy of Latinos" is nothing but "the efforts of the far left to characterize me in their propaganda as such."

The only remaining question: a bigger liar than Sarah Palin or a bigger flip-flopper than Mitt Romney?

I'm with Ken Layne on this one.

(pic. source)

No comments:

ShareThis