Tuesday, November 17, 2009

One Question Answered, Finally

I've been reading Balloon Juice for years now, and I've always wondered what it was that made John Cole change from being a staunch Republican to a vehement anti-Republican. Thanks to this fine interview of John by E.D. Kain, I now know.

[Added] And, having read to the end, I see E.D. did another interview with another prominent blogger, also well-known for his fairly recent disillusion with Real Conservatism™: Charles Johnson of Little Green Footballs.

[2013-04-01] Links updated.

2 comments:

graz said...

Thanks for highlighting (via E.D. Kain) two bloggers that you had previously brought to my attention. So there's that, along with various other goodies provided, in addition to Mr. Riley (especially), for me to be grateful to you for. Your efforts are appreciated.

bjkeefe said...

Hey, thanks for letting me know, graz. Always nice to hear that my efforts, such as they are, are appreciated.

ShareThis