Friday, November 04, 2011

You're not helping, National Geographic

Not the best opening paragraph:

For most Americans, daylight saving time 2011 ends at 2 a.m. on Sunday, November 6, 2011, when most states spring forward an hour. Time will spring forward to daylight saving time again on Sunday, March 11, 2012, when daylight saving time ends.

When I got the link, it took me a few re-reads to see it, admittedly. Probably because my new thing to be unbearably pedantic about is the proper spelling. (Which it is, above.) In my own defense, I'm barely through my first cup of coffee.

(h/t: The sharp-eyed KK, via email. Added: who just admitted that it was the comments over there that tipped him off.)

1 comment:

M. Bouffant said...

I got the one in the second sentence right off, but missed the first one on first reading.

ShareThis