Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Why I wish I went to the home page of Wikipedia more often

Read the full article here, if you like. I don't judge.

.
.
.
.
.

Yeah, okay, I read PART of it. Of course I had to click right to the Death section, for example.

Which brought into view the beginning of the References section, whose first entry …

^ a b c d e "The Man Who Has Jonah Beaten". The Morning Bulletin (Rockhampton, Qld). November 16, 1937.

… will appeal to fans of that very serious, thoughtful Leader of Conservative Thought.

Interesting juxtaposition with the start of this post, now that I think about it. Of course, our Jonah's got a bit more work to do on the controlled aspect.

(pic. source: Tintin)


Update

2012-10-24 06:34

Further evidence that it's all connected, or that the vast left-wing conspiracy is even larger than we thought: screenshot of the home page of The Trustworthy Encyclopedia, right at this moment.

No comments:

ShareThis