Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Another First!

It's not like I'm spending all my time trying to find these, truly,* but look who's #1 again! (Click image to embiggen.)

Smaller total number than last time I happened to have a moment like this, but a search term I'm more proud to be associated with.

The guy who really deserves to be at the top for that search, I'm happy to say, is the guy featured in that post, Roy Edroso. Catch him at his day job at Runnin' Scared and home at night at alicublog.

(Is it still there?)

(Oh, and here's the actual link to that post, if you want.)


* (In this case, I was just about to follow my usual route to Wingnuttia Search (what?) but I hit "enter" instead of "space," just to see what would come up.)

1 comment:

Beth said...

You are experiencing more than the allotted 15 minutes of fame – à la Google!

ShareThis