Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Respect my authoritah!

So, I was testing this new search engine called DuckDuckGo, and by "testing" I mean "typing in my own name," and I discovered that a "Best Answer - Chosen by Voters" on Yahoo Answers had cited one of my blog posts.

Also, the answerer, Love Heart ♥ ("a full time model" with an "LLB Degree in Law & BA (Hons) in English Literature and Linguistics"), uses this for an avatar:


DuckDuckGo, it is claimed (via), does not save your search queries nor pass them along to the sites you visit by clicking on its results, unlike the Google, so that may be of interest if you are concerned about this aspect of your online privacy.

As far as my own concerns about online privacy go, I can only say that I am always happy to be discovered by well-educated environmentally conscious underwear models.

1 comment:

Don McArthur said...

In your dreams, poli-sci nerd.

Hahahaha

ShareThis