Monday, August 20, 2012

Animated Blood Violence

Satchel PaigeWhen the above flashed at the beginning of an ad showing before a YouTube vid, I thought it was just one thing. The first thing I thought was great band name dot Tumblr dot com. The second thing I thought was Better animated than sluggish, although Mr. Paige might not agree.

Turns out, as all you non-olds will already know, that it's actually two things, which, if present, make the ESRB say you shouldn't play the video game if you're still in single digits.

(Probably need more than one finger at a time so as not to get killed immediately, also.)



(pic. source)

1 comment:

Jack said...

Jesus. This is what I get just THREE clicks from your post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJJ53OWlo58

I would have to have that thing put down after that. Really.

ShareThis