Friday, January 11, 2013

Pipes

Just happened across BadTux in Comments over at M. Bouffant's house, and thus came across this:

BadTux99 says this about that:

Phoebe Snow sings “Just To Be With You”. I’m pretty sure this is a Muddy Waters cover, though it may be BB King’s arrangement. If she ever recorded it on an album, I can’t find it, but at least we have this YouTube video of her performance.

Nobody seems to have noticed that she died on April 26,2011. Granted, she was mostly active in the mid to late 1970′s, but still, she was only 60 years old…

Sad news, but thanks for the memorable recording, BT.

2 comments:

M. Bouffant said...

Just because I asked you to get off my lawn doesn't mean you can come in the house.

bjkeefe said...

Don't tell me you took the plastic off the furniture!

ShareThis