Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hard to Believe Anyone Would Pony Up The Money to Register This Domain

I am not making this up. There's a web site out there (and I do mean out there) called Save Tucker Carlson.

The alleged proprietors have posted their phone numbers right on the home page, if you'd like to repeat to them what Jon Stewart so memorably said directly to Tucker. (The line I'm thinking about starts at 12:28, or -1:44, as the timer shows here, but it's probably worth watching the whole thing.)



(h/t: TRex)

1 comment:

John Evo said...

Great stuff. Carlson says, "but you're funny on your show"... well, I've seen his show, and I actually liked him better on Crossfire! That was fascinatingly brutal. Carlson was so deeply out of his league, even when John pointed out the absurdity of comparing Crossfire to a comedy show, Tucker persisted!

ShareThis