Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Mouse Who Roared

Remember my post about the lion? With the video showing one of the Factor toadies who tried to ambush Bill Moyers getting pwned?

Unsurprisingly, the all mouth and no spine Bill O'Reilly has his own version of the video, complete with selective editing. Oh, and yet another paid sycophant to help with his self-reassurance:

(alt. video link)

"It doesn't matter what he says," says the Falafel Master. Which, I guess, is why he quickly stopped the tape before his viewers could hear for themselves.

I used to get annoyed at this blowhard. Now I just feel sorry for him.

(h/t: DJ)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just out of interest, why do you feel sorry for him?

I think I might feel pity if there was any discernible human quality to him. But there isn't. At least not to me.

Then again, I could never quite believe Luke's protestation that Darth Vader had "good in him", so my opinion probably doesn't count.

bjkeefe said...

That's a good point, Alastair. I'm not sure why I should feel pity for BillO. Then again, it's a pretty fine line between pity and contempt.

ShareThis