Wednesday, December 28, 2011

"Lying or stupid?" is never easy to decide upon with Michele Bachmann

You know, all of these kind of questions really aren’t about what people are concerned about right now.

You mean, besides all the people who constitute your base, amirite?

But on a more hopeful note, as I noted elsewhere, "David Gregory challenged Republican presidential hopeful..." is a phrase all too rarely seen. Who knows, the new year is just around the corner …

I know, I know. You're thinking, I see someone got into the champagne a little early.

3 comments:

Madeleine Begun Kane said...

I need a third choice -- lying or stupid -- or insane? Or maybe all three.

Happy new year!

bjkeefe said...

Heh. That's reasonable, I guess. Somehow I always discount that choice when I think of the leadership of the GOP/conservative "movement" -- usually I can't help but think that even the willfully ignorant among them are mostly calculating how best to fleece the rubes.

bjkeefe said...

Oh, and Happy New Year to you, too!

ShareThis