Sunday, January 15, 2006

I Get Spanked

So, I sent out this mini mass mailing to let people know about my new email address. One of the kind souls who responded, while politely acknowledging the change, offered a paraphrase of my original message. Here it is:
Here's my new e-mail address, but if you want to reach me immediately, post something slightly opinionated on my blog.

Also, if you notice anything unusual, PLEASE give me a phone call. I am unemployed and temporarily desperate for attention. I don't know what they call this phenomenon but everyone goes through it from time to time and thankfully (although in retrospect it results in slightly regrettable behavior) it is a correlate of both youth and vitality, two traits we all long to retain.

If you're wondering who sent this, here's a hint: he has a frighteningly good web site, too.

No comments:

ShareThis