Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ahead of the Curve

(In which your host pats himself on the back for bringing you the news just a little bit earlier, once again)

This past May, I noted a new (to me) NPR program called RadioLab. Looks like Ira Glass is just catching up on my blog: last weekend's edition of This American Life featured an excerpt from one of RadioLab's shows. (Don't miss the rest of the TAL show, BTW. More hard truth from Iraq.)

Bow down to my cutting edginess. Bow down!

Of course, if the reason that you didn't check out RadioLab the last time I mentioned it is because you can't bear the thought of dealing with audio files via computer, then I guess all of the helpful links provided in this post aren't going to be of much interest, either.

And the fact that I'm flaunting familiarity with the latest NPR doings is doubtless wreaking havoc with the decidedly neutral stance that have taken pains to adopt whenever discussing political issues.

Credibility plummeting. End transmission.

No comments:

ShareThis