Monday, September 21, 2009

Well, It's Not As Though Powerline Had Any Credibility To Worry About Losing

Still, updating your blogroll to drop LGF is one thing -- Charles Johnson stopped drinking the Kool-Aid long ago -- but adding Gateway Pundit and Breitbart's Big Ho?

I don't care how far to the right you are. You cannot blogroll those clowns and claim to be at all serious about ideas. They are permanent riders on the Short Bus to Wingnuttia.

CJ yawns. JC snickers.

__________


[Added] And what the hell, I'll add LGF to my blogroll to help make up for it.

LGF was a little crazy a few years ago, and I probably still disagree with CJ's take on some issues, but to my mind, anyone who skewers hate-filled bigots like Robert Stacey McCain and Dan Reihl as well as Charles Johnson does deserves a shoutout.

Plus, he believes in science, snickers at Glenn Beck, chastises Pat Buchanan, cares about the mess in Texas, and calls out astroturfing teabagger insanity. Imagine that.

All together now, wingnuts: CHARLES JOHNSON IS NOT A REAL CONSERVATIVE!!!1!

2 comments:

Eponym said...

And, besides, he really seems to be riling up teh Aces.

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/292578.php

Ain't life grand.

bjkeefe said...

Every time I read an idiotic post like that one over at Ace's place, I think, "2007 CPAC Blogger of the Year."

It never fails to amaze me that the only way they are capable of reacting to criticism of what their Movement has become, from one of their erstwhile top dogs, no less, is to howl, "Purge the impure!!!1!"

ShareThis