Thursday, September 17, 2009

Up For a Little Preaching?

First, via the Angry Professor, here is a clip from the Rachel Maddow Show, titled "You Can't Handle Evolution."

(alt. video link)


Next, via the Atheist Media Blog, here is "Mr. Deity and the Skeptic," with special guest star Michael Shermer.

(alt. video link)

If you don't know "Mr. Deity," I envy you, because you have two and a half seasons worth of goodness to catch up on. (Added: promise: in the rest of the episodes, there isn't even the hint of stridency that this one has. Pure comedy.)

5 comments:

Michael Antony said...

Could it really be that Creation won't be shown in the US? That would be extremely depressing; but I can't believe it.

bjkeefe said...

The claim is: no US distributor will touch it.

John Evo said...

Love "Mr. Deity". Truly one of the great atheist channels on YouTube.

bjkeefe said...

Agreed. This is actually one of the least funny ones, IMO. (As I said -- preachy.) I put it up because I got a kick of out Shermer being on the show, and I was quite pleased to see that he wasn't a complete stiff.

Glenn said...

"PhD, so you weren't a real doctor". That one gave me a chuckle.

ShareThis