Thursday, December 01, 2011

Jennifer Lopez apparently on mission to make Mitt Romney seem authentic [updated]

Oh, J-Lo.

I was bugged by that Fiat commercial from the first time I saw it, and I've always thought the "Jenny from the 'Hood Block" thing was more phony than Milli Vanilli, but if true, this just takes the cake.

Well, I still like "Out of Sight." Although it's starting to seem lately like Steve Zahn was the hot one.

(h/t: Jezebel)

[Update] In Comments, graz recommends another Fiat 500 commercial which why it isn't in heavy rotation instead is beyond me.


graz said...

Real or otherwise ... This Fiat tease has me willing to suspend disbelief!

Brendan said...

LOL, awesome! That was hot. Thanks.

Can't understand why they're not showing that one. I mean, it's not like J-Lo is doing anything for their sales.