Sunday, December 11, 2005

What Color Is Your Foreground?

TC wrote the following after reading my pudding post:
. . . I found [this] in a study guide:
These study guides are intended for use by middle- and high-school students, and can be integrated into social studies and language arts curriculums. As an introduction to aspects of labor culture in the San Francisco Bay Area, it foregrounds two documentary films. [Emphasis added --bjk]
Right now I have to foreground some sleep. Then tomorrow I'm going to foreground some work.
Now, TC and I know who is responsible for this butchery. But we'll play fair. Ten days to come up with the hush money, or we print the full citation. Yeah, we're talking to you, Maria H.

By the way, TC sez he wrote because he had trouble posting this gem as a comment. Please let me know if you have any problems posting comments. Or, any other problems, of course.


Update

2007-05-12 13:35 EDT

Fixed broken link.

2 comments:

belindadelpesco.com said...

Hey Brendan,
No problems to speak of... except I want a cup of tea. Nice blog, mister.
Belinda

bjkeefe said...

Thanks, B.

ShareThis