Monday, July 10, 2006

Auto-Notification

In case you didn't already know, you can be automatically notified when new posts appear on this blog. In response to a question from Clare a while ago, I looked into some easy ways to receive such notification. (If you look over in the right-hand column, you'll see a new button, which gives you a clue as to which solution I thought was best.)

If you want to read my notes concerning this small amount of research, click here.

If you already know about RSS and Atom and subscribing to blog feeds and all that, I'd be happy for your input on what I wrote. Put your thoughts in the Comments. Thanks!

4 comments:

Jinnet said...

Bloglines rocks!

(Says the person with over 300 feeds.)

bjkeefe said...

I always did wonder how you simultaneously held a job, maintained a relationship, and managed to come up with so many cool links, Jinnet.

Thanks for the nod of approval!

belindadelpesco.com said...

I'm forwarding this link to anyone who asks me about RSS from now on. Who knew finding a Real Simple explanation in layman's terms would be so challenging?? Till now, anyway. Thanks, Brendan!

bjkeefe said...

You're welcome.

Sorry you found my explanation to be so challenging.

Oh. Wait ...

ShareThis