Friday, July 21, 2006

Not Exactly Breaking News

If you're like me and refuse to pay for cable, then you don't get to watch The Daily Show all that often. Thus, you overload the tubes (which is not a truck that you can just dump stuff on) and thereby prevent the chairman of the Senate Commerce Committee from getting his internets.

Thanks to KK, I knew to take a look for TDS's Resident Expert, John Hodgman, explaining the ramifications of the Net Neutrality bill. I found it on YouTube. Great stuff!

I had looked for this clip yesterday, and saw the Resident Expert explaining a couple of other topics. I didn't realize until watching the Net Neutrality video today that I had seen Hodgman somewhere before: on a series of commercials, which also featured the actor who played Brandon from "Galaxy Quest."

I grow ever more firmly convinced that there really are only about 1000 unique people on this planet.

Oh, and if you missed TDS last week, here's Jon dissecting Ted Stevens's original speech.

No comments:

ShareThis