Saturday, January 16, 2010

Oh, My

Palinese appears to be spreading. I was Googling to double-check an idiom used last post and happened to notice an entry posted by a blogger who goes by the handle Conservative Beach Girl.

Okay, I admit. I clicked over to see if there was a profile pic. And I was punished for being a perv when I saw the tagline under the blog's title:

Conservative Beach Girl is speech protected in accordance with the Constitution of the United States of America. "The Constitution is not a suicide pact" - Justice Robert H. Jackson, 1949. Our representative republic based on our U.S. Constitution has many wolves slashing at our heels and hearts. Enemies within and enemies without; we must take them at their word, even as they dissemble at every turn to advance their cause to destroy our way of life and end our freedoms.

Ooof.

As the old Irishman never said, America is a land of two political viewpoints, separated by a common language.

No comments:

ShareThis