Saturday, May 24, 2008

I think we can all agree that this blog suffers from a shortage of ...

... fart jokes.

To that end:

Man goes to the doctor and says, "Doc, whenever I fart it sounds like this", and demonstrates. There is a drawn out noise that sounds for all the world like "Honda!". He does it again, and again it sounds like he's calling out the name of the Japanese manufacturer. "What is wrong with me, doc?"

The doctor hems and haws for a few minutes and consults a learned tome, and then asks, "Have you been drinking absinthe lately?"

"Well, yes, I have," replies the hapless man.

"Well, that explains it!" the doctor triumphantly says. "Absinthe makes the farts go 'Honda!'"

(Edited slightly from the original telling.)

2 comments:

John S. Wilkins said...

Thenk yew, thenk yew. I'm here all week. Try the veal...

Beth said...

My, what a "refreshing" post!

ShareThis