Saturday, May 29, 2010

Something to think about

My friend cragger from the Bh.tv forums passed along a link to the following. I think it's hard to say for sure how much credibility we can assign to this video, due to its anonymous and one-sided nature. Also, I am hesitant to add noise to an already wildly over-politicized and highly technical problem about which the only thing I know is that I know almost nothing.

Nonetheless, ever since I watched this, I've been thinking about it, and I've come to the conclusion that it rings true to me, for however much or little that's worth. I am going to pass it along in the spirit that even if it's only simplistically true, it's righteous, and deserves some attention.

Small warning: if you have a problem hearing the word fuck used over and over, or your workplace does, this video is so characterized. I urge you, however, not to let that get in the way. As Heather Havrilesky has observed, sometimes there is no better word.

Disclaimers aside, let's roll. Here is "BP Fails Booming School 101." About eight minutes long, and worth your time, I think.

(alt. video link)

No comments:

ShareThis