Sunday, November 07, 2010

Damn that Daniel Davies

Except for my usual emotional plea of "sure it's only a choice of the lesser of two evils, but less evil is still less evil," I am unable to rebut any of D2's argument.

Given that the Senate did not come out as bad as it seemed like it might, I can only say that I am glad I did not happen across it before the election.

Someday I will belong to a party that thinks paying attention to its (ostensible) base is worth doing on a consistent basis. After the Rapture, most likely.

On the other hand, there is Timothy Egan's "How Obama Saved Capitalism and Lost the Midterms," which if you haven't already heard from me through other channels that you should read, you should.

So ... when do the impeachment hearings start? That seemed to work surprisingly well for the forces of rationality last time.

No comments:

ShareThis