Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Willard's Laundry?

Tagg RomneyIt looks like Trig Tagg, one of Willard "Mitt" Romney's crazy-eyes kids, has been installed as a "managing partner" at something called Solamere Capital, which I think is Magic-Underpants-speak for "this looks like a good place to hide money and give 'jobs' to my son, my campaign operatives, and problem children of my billionaire cronies."

Tagg and friends modestly, nay, parenthetically even, call themselves …

(the “Founders”)

Of course, this is all speculation, which as we are frequently told, is irresponsible NOT to do. But to be clear, I can't prove anyone's hands are dirty.

Willard 'Mitt' Romney

TBogg has much more.

(pic. sources: Tagg | Willard)

1 comment:

Emphyrio said...

That's gotta be the best politican photo since Bush holding the screaming baby.

ShareThis