Friday, February 19, 2010

I believe this meets the criterion

Remember Saint Sarah's latest moment of OUTRAGE concerning DESECRATION OF TRIG!!!1!?

Read it and weep:

My name is Andrea Fay Friedman. I was born with Down syndrome. I played the role of Ellen on the "Extra Large Medium" episode of Family Guy that was broadcast on Valentine's day. Although they gave me red hair on the show, I am really a blonde. I also wore a red wig for my role in " Smudge" but I was a blonde in "Life Goes On". I guess former Governor Palin does not have a sense of humor. I thought the line "I am the daughter of the former governor of Alaska" was very funny. I think the word is "sarcasm".

In my family we think laughing is good. My parents raised me to have a sense of humor and to live a normal life. My mother did not carry me around under her arm like a loaf of French bread the way former Governor Palin carries her son Trig around looking for sympathy and votes.

NYT interview of Andrea here.

(h/t: Jason Linkins, via KK | h/t for the pic: kezboard | x-posted)

No comments:

ShareThis