First, save any work that you don't want to risk losing in any other tab or window, such as a blog post or email that you're composing. Then:
- Clear all cookies that contain the string blogger
- Clear your browser cache completely
- Close your browser, restart, and log back into Blogger
That's probably a little more blunt than it needs to be, but it worked for me, anyway. Please feel free to weigh in with refinements.
A bit more detail for Firefox 4 on Windows below the fold. More details on request -- post a comment, @ me on Twitter, send me an email, etc.
To do the first two steps on Firefox 4 on Windows:
- Tools → Options. In pop-up window, click Privacy icon in toolbar. Click link labeled remove individual cookies.
In the new pop-up window, type blogger in the Search box (without pressing Enter). You'll see a bunch of cookies listed, and odds are, not all of them will be labeled "blogger"-something.
Delete all cookies that the search found anyway. Be brave! ;)
- Tools → Clear Recent History. Set the drop-down menu labeled Time range to clear to Everything. Don't be alarmed by that warning sign. Uncheck all boxes in the pane below except the one labeled Cache and click the Clear Now button.
Clearing the cache may take a couple of minutes, particularly if you're old and slow. Like me. Your machine, I mean.
And then step 3, as above.