Thursday, February 10, 2011

Found: Leonard Pierce

Not that he was actually hiding, I guess. But somehow, I lost track. The guy I knew from Sadly, No! stopped posting (as frequently?) there, and I guess the last time I thought to Google him, I didn't find what I was looking for.

Anyway, if you're not already way ahead of me on this, you may remember the name from the 13-part series of undercover reporting from CPAC 2008. Truly an effort for which the word epic should be reserved, and incisive and hilarious from end to end.

Also, for example, this.

The new blog is LudicLive, and the Twitter feed is @leonardpierce. Stalkers are go!

2 comments:

Freshly Squeezed Cynic said...

Leonard had a gig for a while at the AV Club; he was as engaging and entertaining there as he was at Sadly, No!

Unfortunately, he got fired when it turned out that he'd reviewed a piece of work that hadn't actually been finished yet. A venal sin, considering the shortness of the review, but one which the AV Club couldn't overlook, after all.

And just as he was going to start reviewing Batman: The Animated Series, too. Feh.

Still, we all make mistakes. I hope the guy gets another prime gig soon.

bjkeefe said...

Thanks for that, FSC. I might skim through at some point, if I'm in the mood for some reviews.

(Others may wish to click here or here.)

ShareThis