This Bloggingheads diavlog between Kathryn Clancy of University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and John Hawks of University of Wisconsin-Madison is quite good. I especially recommend it to any young women considering a career in science and to any young academic considering a start in blogging, but I think anyone who is interested in science will like it.
- Kate’s study of ladybusiness in Poland
- News for women with “abnormal” menstrual cycles
- Does academic blogging fit a university’s mission?
- Pitfalls for women scientists
- Did anthropology declare itself to be non-science?
- Science: not just another way of knowing
If you'd rather not sit here and stream it, click the alt. video link to download audio or video files.