Monday, February 21, 2011

Must be a pile of money nearby ...


... or maybe I just think that because she's apparently telling those who still read her Facebook page that "everyone" needs to "sacrifice."

It's no surprise that someone so smug about her own ignorance thinks public school teachers should just bend over and take whatever the Koch puppet Scott Walker wants to give them, but seeing Sarah Palin speak of "real solidarity" to her "union brothers and sisters" makes me throw up in my mouth a little.

2 comments:

Substance McGravitas said...

seeing Sarah Palin speak of "real solidarity" to her "union brothers and sisters"

Which union was that?

Ocean said...

"...but seeing Sarah Palin speak of "real solidarity" to her "union brothers and sisters"

Yes, I also found that part repugnant. I sometimes wonder whether she is so deluded to believe what she says.

ShareThis