Thursday, September 23, 2010

Reality Teevee Nation

Like mother, like daughter:

I would like to welcome everybody to my new official Facebook page! The launch of this page is part of a new and exciting chapter in my life. I have decided to embark on something new and step out of my "comfort zone" in order to tell my story …

[...]

I look forward to keeping you updated, as we move forward.

Sincerely,


Bristol Palin

PS: Check out my DWTS performance here. [link not copied, in the name of the last remaining shreds of decency.]

Gah.

On the upside, this could get the economy going again. No telling how many more journamalists will have to be hired to report on Important Developments here.

If you are not already weeping for your country, see the fan comments your Wonkette has gathered up.

No comments:

ShareThis