Sunday, September 12, 2010

Canary in the Catecholamine

Yeah, so I just learnt me a new word, and I made a punny. Sue me.

But before you do that, go read my teacher and the associated comments. Boy am I glad I made the conscious decision to read no newspapers or blogs yesterday.

And if promoting a piece of debris to the level of Holy Relic isn't enough for you, you might also have a look at Roy's previous post, in which he notes the (person who we ought always refer to as the disgraced) former Speaker of the House huffing about how we can't trust the President of the United States. Because he's a Kenyan. And Newt knows this to be true because Dinesh Fucking D'Souza told him so. I am not making this up.

Let me just add that I hope Roy's closing thought in the first post was nothing more than a burst of frustration. We have precious few pillars of sanity left in this country.

__________


[Added] Roy's also right about Gingrich's reach for ALINSKY!!!1! as the new all-purpose pejorative. Y'know, I'm not the best-read libtard on the planet, but I never even heard of this guy until mid-2008, when butthurt wingnuts started howling his name every five seconds, and I'd lay long odds I'm not unique in this unfamiliarity. You'd think they thought it would never have occurred to any of us to ridicule their ridiculousness absent some figure of authority telling us it was good to do so.

Come to think of it, that probably says something of significance about what we might politely call their thought processes.

No comments:

ShareThis