Monday, December 08, 2008

More Fearness Doctrine!

You know how I loooooove that the wingnuts can't let this one go. I have no new observations to add at the moment; I'll just direct you to Steve Benen's post for the latest report on the mysterious wingnut obsession over the Fairness Doctrine. The madness appears to have spread to mainstream conservative George Will, who during the campaign had shown the occasional sign of sanity breaking out. No more, I guess. Pass the popcorn!

Well, I will say one thing: Whenever a wingnut starts fuming about what "liberals want" or "liberals say," it is the closest thing to a sure bet that said wingnut is unable to come up with any actual references to support his assertion.

Number of times Will says "liberals" in his column: 8
Number of liberals he cites by name: 0

No comments:

ShareThis