Saturday, January 10, 2009

Excitement +!

I think I just imported this blog's feed into Facebook. This may or not be of interest to you. If you don't do the Facebook, I don't think you'll notice anything different (here, on my blog proper). If you do, maybe you'll like the idea of seeing my more of my blatherings in one convenient location. (And did you know that my Twitter feed now goes there, too??!!) And once I figure out how to get my comments from the Bloggingheads.tv forums to cross-post …

Wait, come back.

One minor irritation: doesn't look like the comments from the blog proper get piped to the Facebook representation, and I'd imagine comments left by Facebookers on the various posts don't come back here, either.

As Gwen DeMarco almost said, "Stovepipes. Why is it always stovepipes?"

No comments:

ShareThis