Monday, August 20, 2007

Line of the Day: 2007-08-20

Just heard from my favorite nephew. He had replied, today, to an email that I sent him a week or so ago, and I asked him if he had become one of those people who had abandoned email for IMing. His answer:

ehhh...I mostly use my computer for corresponding with teachers about work or staying after school or whatever. So it's not really a thing I pay attention to during the summer.

Another myth busted. It turns out that kids, in fact, do not need to be told to go outside and play. They do not spend all their time online.

Now, as for the old fart uncles …

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here to tell you that someone who resembles your favorite nephew has been glued to my computer all summer long.

bjkeefe said...

Huh. That's weird. What are the odds of that look-alike coincidence happening?

No wonder my favorite nephew couldn't get on the computer to communicate with his favorite uncle, with that other miserable kid hogging all the CPU cycles.

Well, your arm's out of the sling now, right? Smack him!

ShareThis