Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New Poll: Nip and Tuck Edition

Now that Tucker Carlson has had his second TV show canceled, for poor ratings and general dickitude, what do you think lies ahead for him? Go over to the sidebar and vote!

Poll closes 18 March 2008, at 9:00 PM.

The results from the last poll were a landslide:

Q: What's your take on Ralph Nader running for president?

(46%) I will never vote for him. I still blame him for 2000.
(23%) I admire his past accomplishments, but he's past his Sell-By date.
(15%) I admire him for tilting at windmills, but I doubt I'll vote for him.
(7%) I will vote for him if Obama does not win the Democratic nomination.
(7%) I will vote for him.
(0%) I will vote for him if Clinton does not win the Democratic nomination.
(0%) I will vote for him unless the Republicans dump McCain in favor of someone I like better.
(0%) Doesn't matter. I always vote for Lyndon LaRouche.

Thanks for voting!

Hate the restrictions of multiple-choice questions? Please feel free to expand upon your vote in the Comments.

2 comments:

Rick said...

I'd like to see Carlson get a gig on Hockey Night in Canada, maybe on Coach's Corner with Don Cherry (a quick Google should suffice for the uninitiated). Yeah, that would be fun to watch...

bjkeefe said...

Hee hee! I'd rather see ol' Tucker on the ice with Don Cherry.

ShareThis