Saturday, March 22, 2008

Terminology Update

Beve, a new friend from the BloggingHeads.tv forums, pointed me to her blog recently. Lots of ear candy, eye candy, commentary on culture, politics, and a bunch of other topics, and she also makes jokes. Her blog name uses a term new to me: Afropolitan. Kinda neat. You can read about the etymology and motivation for use on her About page.

Since I'll be adding her to my blogroll momentarily (hope her server is up to the impending skyrocketing traffic load!), what better way to cement the friendship than to steal from her? Here's a video swiped from her site that features two more terms. I won't spell them out, so as not to step on Mr. Bell's lines. I'll just note that I like O.E., and I love A.A.

The W. Kamau Bell Curve: OE's & AA's

No comments:

ShareThis