Monday, July 21, 2008

Sometimes, I Wish I Could Beam Back to High School for Just a Few Minutes

How to defeat people who make annoying hand gestures:

(alt. video link)

Administrivia: YouTube says they're doing some site maintenance at the moment. If you're reading this right after I posted it, you may have some trouble watching. But be sure to come back. It's worth it.

(h/t: Sadly, No!)

__________


[Update] Embedded and alt.-linked to a new version, since the old one no longer permits embedding. If for some reason you're bent on seeing the above with French subtitles, see here.

2 comments:

bjkeefe said...

From looking around on YouTube, I believe this is from a troupe called The Whitest Kids U'Know.

John Evo said...

LOL! I'll have to check out some more of their work.

ShareThis