Tuesday, July 01, 2008

The Truth about PUMAs

Puma sneakers with 'No Mas' soleI've long suspected that those alleged Democrats who continue to insist that they are such die-hard Hillary Clinton supporters that they will vote for John McCain over Barack Obama are few in actual number, despite the shrillness of their voices and the MSM's eagerness to give them air time. I've also begun to wonder, when looking at sewers like NoQuarter, how many Republicans are jumping onto the Hillarhoid bandwagon, posing as Democrats, and trying to fan the flames.

Thanks to Twin's comments on an earlier post, I see that the latter suspicion is well-founded. Have a look at the posts by Rick Perlstein, Amanda Marcotte, and Kevin K.

PUMA, it is claimed, variously stands for People United Means Action and Party Unity My Ass. I think we need a new expansion of this acronym. How about Poseurs Undermining My America?

(pic. source)

No comments:

ShareThis