Friday, September 12, 2008

While I'm Waiting ...

... for the video of the second part of the Palin/Gibson interview to make its way online, here are some more reactions to the first part.

Doghouse Riley's latest post's title:

Plus, We Owe Deer Trapped In Headlights Everywhere An Apology

I shouldn't need to say it by now about Mr. Riley, but in case you're new: read the whole thing.

Daniel Drezner (via John Cole), in a post titled, "I’m not sure my party wants me as a member any more:"

Question to other GOP policy wonks: is it possible to support a candidate that campaigns on the notion that expertise is simply irrelevant?

The Jed Report, in a post titled "If Sarah Palin Were A Democrat..."

...John McCain would be running this ad, and nobody would complain.

Wanna see the ad? Sure you do! It's a good one:

(alt. video link)

No comments:

ShareThis